Marine Environmental Protection and Cleanup Foundation is a Non Governmental Organization. Our mission is to:
- Remove trash from public spaces and floating debris from waterways.
- Rehabilitate land decimated by oil spills.
- Propagate lifestyles and activities that retard desertification and reverse climate change.
- Rejuvenate marine life, wild life and plankton essential for a healthy ecosystem.
- Provide skills training for harnessing renewable energy as an alternative to fossil fuel.
- Partner with government and non governmental organizations to seek and implement solutions to environmental issues.